for Healthcare Credit Union Members
- Important Dates & Information
- Your Merger Guide
- General Account Information
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Products
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans
- Business Services
- Online, Mobile & Audio Branch
- Register for Online Banking
- Fee Schedules & Disclosures
Beginning May 1, 2017, your checking account will convert to Smart Pay Checking. Smart Pay Checking features no monthly service fees, a free Visa debit card, no minimum balances, and free online and mobile services, including mobile deposit. Your Smart Pay Checking also earns dividends on average daily balances over $500.
If you have used a paper check to draw on your account within the last six months, you will receive a free box of new checks. These checks should arrive at your address on file by early May. Continue using your old checks until you receive your new checks. The old checks will continue to be honored through September 30, 2017. However, we recommend once you receive your new checks, destroy the old checks to avoid errors and/or identity theft.
Visa Debit Card
Your new Goldenwest Visa debit card will be mailed to your address on file by mid-April. However, it cannot be activated nor used prior to May 1, 2017. Please continue to use your old Visa debit card through April 30, 2017.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
You should receive a randomly selected Personal Identification Number (PIN) within seven days of receiving your new Visa debit cards. Your new PIN will arrive separately from your debit card for security purposes. To change your PIN, call 1-877-PHON-PIN after your card has been activated on or after May 1st.
Automatic Debit Payment
Automatic payments from your Visa debit card (iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc.) will need to be updated on or after May 1, 2017 with your new Visa debit card information to avoid an interruption in service.
Beginning May 1, 2017, you may enroll in electronic notices for Non-Sufficient Funds, Overdraft or Courtesy Pay with free eAlerts via the online banking system.
Members who currently qualify for Privilege Pay will continue to have this protection for Checks, ACH and Bill Pay through Courtesy Pay. Beginning May 1, 2017, members have the option to opt in for Courtesy Pay coverage on ATM and everyday debit card transactions. Please call the Contact Center at 800-283-4550 or visit your nearest branch to add this service.
Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments
To avoid disruption, beginning May 1st update your deposit source (employer, Social Security, etc.) with your new account and routing numbers before September 30, 2017. All deposits using old account and routing numbers received after October 1, 2017 will not be processed. Social Security deposits may be changed by calling 800-772-1213 or online at https://www.ssa.gov/deposit
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Changes to your account and routing numbers will impact direct deposit, written checks, and automatic payments from checking and savings accounts.
- The new routing number is 324377613.
- You will need to update automatic merchant payments linked to your Visa cards on or after May 1, 2017, for uninterrupted transactions. (Examples: iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc.)
- Beginning October 1, 2017, your old Healthcare Credit Union checks will no longer clear your account and will be returned unpaid.
- New payment address: PO Box 1111 Ogden, UT 84402-9961