Peer-To-Peer Payments (P2P)
Send money electronically to anyone, anytime at any financial institution or bank using our bill pay payment service in the mobile app.
Skip the hassle of writing checks, withdrawing cash at a branch or ATM, or wire transfers. Here are just a few reasons to use P2P:
- 1. Pay a hair stylist, babysitter, or daycare provider
- 2. Split the check at a restaurant
- 3. Send a cash gift for a birthday present
- 4. Send funds to a checking account or debit card
- 5. Pay a friend back for lunch
Peer-To-Peer Payments are serviced through our free Mobile App for security and convenience.
All you need is a checking account, online branch or mobile app access, and you can start sending money to anyone using just their email address.
How to Use P2P
- Log in to the mobile app and select the “Bill Pay” tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Click on “Add a Payee”
- Follow the prompts to set up your payee
- Select your payee from the Bill Pay Dashboard to complete your P2P payment and hit the blue “Submit Payment” button