for Healthcare Credit Union Members
- Important Dates & Information
- Your Merger Guide
- General Account Information
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Products
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans
- Business Services
- Online, Mobile & Audio Branch
- Register for Online Banking
- Fee Schedules & Disclosures
Business Checking accounts will convert to Simply Free Business Checking Accounts.
If you have used a paper check to draw on your account within the last six months, you will receive a free box of new checks. These checks will arrive at your address on file by early May. Continue using your old checks until you receive your new checks. The old checks will continue to be honored through Sept 30, 2017. However, once you receive your new checks, please destroy the old checks to avoid errors and/or identity theft.
VISA BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
Your new Business Visa debit card will be mailed to your address on file by mid-April. However it cannot be activated nor used prior to May 1, 2017. Please continue to use your old Visa debit card through April 30, 2017.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN)
You should receive a randomly selected Personal Identification Number (PIN) within seven days of receiving your new Visa debit card. Your new PIN will arrive separately from your debit card for security purposes. To change your PIN, call 1-877-PHON-PIN after your card has been activated on or after May 1st.
AUTOMATIC DEBIT PAYMENTS
Automatic payments from your Visa debit card (iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc.) will need to be updated on or after May 1, 2017 with your new Visa debit card information to avoid disruption.
Beginning May 1, 2017, you may enroll in electronic notices for Non-Sufficient Funds, Overdraft or Courtesy Pay with free eAlerts via the online banking system.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Changes to your account and routing numbers will impact direct deposit, written checks, and automatic payments from checking and savings accounts.
- The new routing number is 324377613.
- You will need to update automatic merchant payments linked to your Visa cards on or after May 1, 2017, for uninterrupted transactions. (Examples: iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc.)
- Beginning October 1, 2017, your old Healthcare Credit Union checks will no longer clear your account and will be returned unpaid.
- New payment address: PO Box 1111 Ogden, UT 84402-9961