Commercial Property Insurance

What is Property Insurance?

Commercial property insurance can cover your building and its contents such as supplies, inventory, equipment, furniture, fixtures, and others’ property . It also protects exterior fixtures like a fence or sign. Commercial property insurance usually does not include damages done from earthquakes and floods, unless specifically added to the policy. Events that can be covered include fire, explosions, burst pipes, storms, and theft.

Do I Need Property Insurance for My Business?

Essentially every business needs commercial property insurance to protect its physical assets that keep the business running. If you use any type of physical property for your business, you may want to insure those assets.

Speak with a Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent

Have a local Goldenwest Commercial Insurance Agent contact you:

Thank you! We have received your information. Someone will contact you soon.

Call us to speak with a local agent at:


Speak with a Business Insurance Agent:

Find a Business Insurance Agent