- Borrow up to $10,000 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Interest rate of 3.99% fixed and minimum $25 monthly payments are required during the 30-month deferment period.
- After 30 months deferment, payments will begin with a 5-year repayment plan at the current prime rate plus 1% interest and will remain fixed for 60 months.
- Junior or Senior undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours, or graduate student enrolled in a minimum of 8 credit hours, at Weber State or Utah State Universities.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Goldenwest Credit Union or USU Credit Union member with a checking account for automated student loan payments.
3.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 30-months deferral period with a minimum monthly payment of $25. Following deferment, the rate will convert to the current Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus 1%. Visit any Goldenwest or USU Credit Union branch for spcific terms and details. Equal Opportunity Lender.