The Right Protection For Your Belongings
Renters insurance is designed to protect tenants from theft or damage to their property when they rent a house or apartment, as well as liability coverage for legal and medical bills if someone is injured while at your home.
Goldenwest Insurance Services offers renters insurance that is reliable and affordable. When you buy a renters insurance policy from Goldenwest Insurance Services, you’ll gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have quality coverage from a brand you can trust.
- Competitive coverage
- Free, no-obligation quotes are available
- Agents conveniently located at most Goldenwest Credit Union branches
Renters insurance sometimes referred to as “tenant insurance” includes three main types of coverages:
- Personal Property: Pays to repair or replace your personal belongings after a covered loss.
- Liability: Pays for medical and legal bills if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home or apartment and you are found legally responsible.
- Loss of Use: Pays for additional living expenses if you need to temporarily relocate.