Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage
A FHA home loan is sponsored by the U.S. Government to assist first-time borrowers and low-to-moderate income borrowers qualify for a mortgage.
This type of loan features a reduced interest rate as well as a lower down payment requirement.
Benefits of an FHA Mortgage
- As little as a 3.5% down payment
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- Down payment and closing costs can be 100% gifted
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- 1/2% origination
- Low closing costs
NO BOTS ABOUT IT
& $500 CLOSE IN 30 DAY GUARANTEE
Our live and local mortgage experts make buying your new home easier than ever! We will be there for you every step of the way, and guarantee that we will close in 30 days or less - no bots about it.
Talk to a mortgage expert today to get your mortgage application started!