Membership Eligibility Requirements
Interested in becoming a Goldenwest member? There are many ways to determine if you are eligible to join our credit union family.
You are eligible for membership at Goldenwest if you meet any of the below criteria:
- You are an employee, volunteer, student or member of a Select Employer Group (SEG) or affiliated association. Membership eligibility is extended to immediate family members of SEG/affiliated association employees, volunteers or students.
- You are an employee, student, or alumni of Utah State University, including all USU extension campuses and offices. Membership eligibility is extended immediate family members of Utah State University employees, volunteers, students or alumni.
- You are an employee or student of Utah Tech University. Membership eligibility is extended to immediate family members of Utah Tech University employees, volunteers, and students.
- You are an employee or volunteer of Intermountain Healthcare and SelectHealth. Membership eligibility is extended immediate family members of Intermountain Healthcare and SelectHealth.
- You are a resident of Weber County or you work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Weber County.
- You are a resident of Salt Lake County or you work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Salt Lake County.
- You live in select parts of Cache, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Washington Counties (ask a Goldenwest representative for details).
- You are a member of the Utah PTA or Idaho PTA.
- You attend school, your child or grandchild attends school, or you work or volunteer, at the following school districts: Box Elder, Davis, Logan, Madison, Morgan, North Summit or Washington.
You have family members who are existing Goldenwest, USU Credit Union and/or Healthcare Credit Union members, including:
- Spouse (including surviving spouse)
- Adoptive relationship