Visiting Branch Lobbies
Following the guidance and direction of Utah’s government and health officials, select Goldenwest Credit Union, USU Credit Union, and Healthcare Credit Union branches are opening lobbies to serve members under the following parameters:
- Limiting the number of members in the lobby at the same time.
- Following prescribed distancing measures among members and employees.
- Providing in-lobby sanitizing stations for members.
- Sanitizing work stations and high-touch surfaces hourly.
- Wearing masks or face coverings. (Branch employees are required to wear masks; members are encouraged to wear masks.)
We respectfully request members follow these guidelines:
- Members with any symptom of COVID-19, or recent contact with someone who has an active case of COVID-19, are advised against entering branch lobbies.
- Members who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are advised against entering branch lobbies.
- Lobby visits are restricted to members conducting transactions or receiving services. We strongly recommend members enter branch lobbies alone, unless they are in need of assistance.
Branches Remaining Closed:
- Intermountain Medical Center Branch - 5121 S Cottonwood St, Murray
- West Valley Branch - 4646 W Lake Park Blvd, West Valley
- LDS Hospital Branch - 8th Ave C St, Salt Lake City
- Riverton Hospital Branch - 3741 W 12600 W, Riverton
- SelectHealth Branch - 5381 S Green St, Murray
We will continue to support our members and employees as we work together to make a difference in preserving the health and well-being of Utah.