Jumbo Loan Experts
June 11, 2021
Are you interested in Jumbo Loan*, but don’t want to pay Jumbo rates and Jumbo fees?
I personally invite you to meet with Goldenwest’s Jumbo Loan experts to secure the best rates and terms in the market without hassles and delays. Choose from fixed or adjustable rates, and financing up to 90% loan-to-value. Down payment requirements are flexible, and we have options that will not necessitate private mortgage insurance.
In our market with fast-rising home values, I am seeing members apply for Jumbo Loans for new house purchases as well as refinancing existing mortgages to a lower rate. Goldenwest’s cash-out refinances up to 80% are popular for members who wish to purchase second homes and investment properties.
If you’re in the market to purchase a home, it’s important to know that offering more than $548,250 can result in stricter underwriting requirements and potentially increase the time for processing the mortgage. To avoid Jumbo headaches during the borrowing process, it’s crucial that home buyers work with a lender that specializes in Jumbo Loans.
The Jumbo Loan experts at Goldenwest and USU Credit Unions are excited to meet with you about your next home purchase, or strategic plans for a cash-out refinance. They are taking in-person or virtual appointments to discuss your options, plus they are always available to respond to your questions with a quick call.
Contact any of our Jumbo Loan experts today!
• Tonya Froerer 801-786-8484 email@example.com
• Geni Townsend 801-786-8442 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chad Hyatt 801-786-8281 email@example.com
• Jon Campbell 801-878-3041 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stephanie Taylor 801-786-8280 email@example.com
• Jennifer Melling 801-786-8201 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bryce Peterson 801-337-8371 email@example.com
• Cindy Weeks 435-713-1810 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paige Yearsley 801-786-8282 email@example.com
• Dustin Hodges 801-786-8439 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dave Johnson 435-713-1957 email@example.com
*Mortgage loans greater than $548,250 are classified as high balance loans, or “Jumbo Loans”. The Federal Housing Financing Committee (FHFA) that oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – the entities responsible for regulating mortgages – determine the limits for conforming loans, and adjust the limits annually to account for changes in the average home prices in the United States. In 2021, the conforming loan limit was increased to $548,250 from $510,00 the previous year.