Insurance Services Specialist (CSR)
Full-time (40 Hours)
Join Goldenwest Insurance Services in our pursuit to protect the assets and financial well-being of individuals and families in the Utah region. This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable insurance professional to earn a generous base pay plus sizable monthly commissions. Receive full benefits including medical, dental, vision, pension and 401k within 60-days of employment. Goldenwest Insurance Services is united in partnership with Goldenwest Credit Union in their mission to provide affordable and accessible financial services to Utah families and businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Our insurance service specialists must possess an eagerness to:
• Cultivate and effectively manage long-term, trusting relationships with clients.
• Follow-up on qualified insurance leads and referrals generated by Goldenwest Credit Union.
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions in accordance with established policies/procedures.
• Pair corresponding credit union products and services with insurance clients financial needs.
• Comply with all regulations as required by law.
• Appropriately manage proprietary and confidential material/information.
• Actively participate in continuing education related to insurance services and credit union career development.
Experience, Education & Certification
• HS Diploma AND one-year related experience AND Utah Property & Casualty license required, OR
• HS Diploma AND three years' related experience in a client services capacity.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
• Timely and meticulous attention to verbal and written communication with clients.
• Devotion to earning and maintaining client trust.
• Attentiveness to professionalism in appearance and action.
Location, Schedule Availability & Salary Range
• Logan, Ogden, Layton, Daybreak, St. George, Utah
• Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
• Full-time 40-hours per week
• $14.50 - $20 per hour, based on experience and performance
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.