Full-time (40 Hours)
Join Goldenwest Federal Credit Union in our pursuit to provide exceptional member service to over 140,000 members throughout Utah. Goldenwest offers 42 branch locations from Cache Valley to Washington County. The Branch Manager position oversees day-to-day branch operations and eagerly assists members with consumer and mortgage lending, and property and casualty insurance needs. We know when you grow, we grow! By supporting you with education, leadership and advancement opportunities, we will make an extraordinary impact together!
Goldenwest Credit Union employees earn a competitive base wage with generous incentive, commission and bonus programs, a premier benefit package including paid holidays and vacation leave, medical, dental, vision and wellness plans available after 60-days of employment, along with company-sponsored pension and matching 401K retirement plans. The pride we feel by offering you a remarkable, comprehensive benefit and compensation package is woven into the fabric of who we are. Come see for yourself!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Our branch managers must possess an eagerness to:
• Oversee branch personnel and operations but allow assistant managers to run day-to-day operations.
• Grow your branch through consumer and mortgage lending tools, and property and casualty insurance.
• Ensure members are promptly and professionally served.
• Comply with all regulations as required by law.
• Actively participate in continuing education related to credit union career development.
Experience, Education & Certification
• HS Diploma AND 2-3 years of similar or related experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred with retail management experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
• Timely and meticulous attention to verbal and written communication with members.
• Devotion to earning and maintaining member trust.
• Attentiveness to professionalism in appearance and action.
Location & Schedule Availability
• Bluffdale, Utah
• Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
• Full-time 40-hours per week
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.