Full-time Health Insurance Producer
Full-time (40 Hours)
In this position, you will be responsible for working in the credit union owned health insurance agency to deliver insurance solutions that assist employer groups in designing comprehensive employee benefit a wellness packages. As a licensed health and life insurance producer all normal duties are expected at a professional level including sales, customer service, and follow up. Responsible for building strong, trustworthy relationships while working closely with members to uphold Credit Union operations, policies, and procedures.
315 North Marketplace Drive
Centerville, Utah 84014
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Develop and acquire new business revenue through sales to new and existing employer groups with emphasis on small to mid-size companies.
• Manage overall employer group relationships and is supported by day-to-day Account Executive.
• Assist, educate and develop other staff members in new client sales situations and existing employer group service requirements.
• Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing employer groups.
• Cross-sell Credit Union products and services to new and existing employer groups.
• Positively and proactively represent Goldenwest at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events in a professional manner, both in dress and in action.
• Follow-up on referrals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Experience, Education & Certification
• Bachelor's degree, 1 year related experience AND Life and Health licensing required, OR
• High School Diploma or equivalent AND 3 years’ related experience in a sales related capacity AND Active Life & Health license OR; ability to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
Other Skills & Abilities
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications – especially Excel. Ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment with impeccable attention-to-detail and accuracy; ability to exercise substantial judgment and discretion in non-routine matters; ability to prioritize and manage workflow to maximize productivity; ability to handle proprietary and confidential material appropriately, effective verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.