Part-time Contact Center Representative
Washington Terrace, Utah
Part-time (25 Hours)
Resolve inbound member service calls regarding account statements, loans, payments, transfers, interest rates, investment certificates, and new accounts in a prompt and courteous manner. Perform limited research functions as needed. Cross sell credit union products and services to improve member’s financial situations. Support all functions within the Contact Center.
5167 Adams Avenue
Washington Terrace, Utah 84405
Flexible schedule Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Provide excellent service to members and potential members
• Cross-sell products and services to members over the phone to encourage a one-stop-shop relationship with the credit union
• Represent the Credit Union in a professional manner with verbal communication, dress and in action
• Advise and assist members in making informed decisions regarding their accounts
• Organize large workloads to ensure timely completion
• Provide consistent member follow-up
• Actively participate and complete product knowledge courses
• Comply with all regulations as required by law
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Will train on-site. Prior contact center or credit union experience is preferred. Prior Symitar experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be discussed upon hire.
Other Skills & Abilities
Basic computer operating skills, intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, type a minimum of 35 words per minute, effective verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Ability to sit continually and answer phones. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.