Part-time Consumer Loan Processor
Washington Terrace, Uath
Part-time (25 Hours)
In this position you will be responsible for processing inbound consumer loan applications that are submitted online and/or over the phone. You will be required you to have a thorough knowledge of consumer loan regulations, as well as a high proficiency in loan processing. Friendly, professional and personal service toward all Goldenwest Credit Union members is mandatory. Other responsibilities will be assigned based on business needs.
5167 Adams Avenue
Washington Terrace, Utah 84405
Monday through Friday 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Provide excellent service to members and potential members
• Cross-sell products and services to members over the phone to encourage a one-stop-shop relationship with the credit union
• Represent the Credit Union in a professional manner with verbal communication, dress and in action
• Advise and assist members in making informed decisions regarding their accounts
• Organize large workloads to ensure timely completion
• Provide consistent member follow-up
• Actively participate and complete product knowledge courses
• Comply with all regulations as required by law
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
1-2 years of consumer loan processing, prior credit union experience preferred
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Other Skills & Abilities
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, proficient mathematical ability, professional and well groomed, organized, strong problem solving skills, excellent sales ability
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Ability to sit continually and answer phones. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.