Full-time Mortgage Processor
South Ogden, Utah
Full-time (40 Hours)
The Mortgage Processor position is responsible for assisting Mortgage Loan Officer’s and Credit Union members with mortgage loan applications and preparing mortgage loan documents. You will be required to cross-sell Credit Union products and services. Maintaining accurate member records, as well as providing friendly, professional and personal service toward all Goldenwest Credit Union members is mandatory. Other responsibilities may be assigned based on business needs.
5025 Adams Avenue
South Ogden, Utah 84403
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Be a primary contact with our Mortgage Loan Officers and maintain control of the loan file which includes monitoring the dates of appraisals and approvals.
• Maintain open communication with the members, real-estate brokers and to ensure timely processing a submission of mortgage applications
• Accurately prepare and completes files for Underwriting within established company and industry deadlines
• Resubmits Underwriting conditions in a timely manner.
• Provides friendly, accurate, professional service to members
• Demonstrates excellent member service and communication skills, both oral and written.
Knowledge & Skills
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Will train on-site, prior processing experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Skills & Abilities
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, analytical, strong problem solving skills, organized, ability to be self-managed, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.