Full-time Executive Administrative Assistant
South Ogden, Utah
Full-time (40 Hours)
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, providing confidential administrative support, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. Assists all levels of the credit union in accordance with established policies and procedures. Other duties may be assigned based on business need.
5025 Adams Ave
South Ogden, Utah 84403
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To be effective in this position an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully:
• Manages and coordinates all forms of personal assistant duties required by the President/CEO; which includes schedule and calendar management, arranging travel schedules and reservations, creating itineraries, booking functions, etc.
• Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications, directing all communications promptly and efficiently
• Assembles, tabulates, calculates, and maintains financial and statistical data on a regular and special basis; prepares documents; assembles internal reports submitted to Board of Directors and committees; takes and records accurate meeting minutes for executive-level meetings and/or Board of Director meetings; takes accurate and professional dictation for the President/CEO; drafts minutes from notes and submits to President/CEO for revision and final approval
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional follow through, in a timely manner
• Maintains effective business relations with members and external contacts
• Meets all deadlines without exception
• Meets the highest level of confidentiality standards without exception
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The essential duties and responsibilities listed for this position are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to complete the job at an effective level. Reasonable accommodation maybe afforded to enable individuals to perform essential job functions.
5+ years of experience as an Assistant to a President/CEO
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be discussed upon hire.
Other Skills & Abilities
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications; ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment with impeccable attention-to-detail and accuracy; ability to exercise substantial judgment and discretion in non-routine matters; ability to prioritize and manage workflow to maximize productivity; ability to handle proprietary and confidential material appropriately. Exceptional professionalism in terms of grooming, appearance and communication; strong verbal and written communication skills; willing to take initiative, must possess a strong comfort level as it relates to change.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.