Full-time Brokerage Coordinator
Full-time (40 Hours)
Responsible for administering Flexible Spending Accounts and COBRA services in the credit union owned Brokerage. This incumbent will process, coordinate and assure compliance and adherence to Goldenwest Health Insurance employer group’s flexible spending and COBRA plans. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be expected to build strong working relationships with team members, clients, brokers, and carriers. Other responsibilities will be assigned based on business need.
315 North Marketplace Drive
Centerville, Utah 84014
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out all aspects related to onboarding of new Flexible Spending and COBRA clients, including reviewing implementation documents & explaining processes to the employer, entering employer group information into our software & setting up any relevant imports or file feeds.
• Process flexible spending claims in accordance with IRS rules and regulations and also in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan.
• Handle participant inquiries regarding flexible spending account balances, COBRA services, rules and regulations.
• Audit payroll and participant records to assure proper administration of flexible spending accounts.
• Conduct and participate in employer group flexible spending enrollment meetings as necessary.
• Process and run weekly participant flexible spending payments along with detailed flexible spending reports.
• Mail or process via direct deposit weekly flexible spending payments to participants in a timely manner in accordance with the employer group’s agreement.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Prior experience or Business Degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
• Must have attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as a team player
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
One year of similar or related experience required.
High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certifications & Training
To be completed within the first 180 days: Goldenwest product knowledge courses & Goldenwest certifications.
Skills & Abilities
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications – especially Excel; type a minimum of 35 words per minute, proficient mathematical ability, effective verbal & written communication skills, professional and well groomed, positive attitude and willingness to promote credit union products and services.
Physical Abilities & Working Conditions
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently. Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally. Close vision as clear vision at 20 inches or less, and distance vision as clear vision at 20 feet or more. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Moderate noise such as business office with computers and printers, and light traffic.
How to ApplyApply Now
Goldenwest Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may be subject to a credit and background check to determine employment eligibility.